Bitte die folgende Meldung mit Skepsis betrachten, noch wissen wir nicht, ob es sich bei dem unten gezeigten Video um ein Fälschung handelt. Aus dem Lachen des angeblichen Vaters kann man nicht zwingend schließen, dass er schauspielert. Wenn man sich aber die Ungereimtheiten im Falle des Sandy Hook-Massakers anschaut, so muss man zu dem Schluss kommen, dass etwas oberfaul ist.
Eben bekamen wir eine Email mit folgendem Text:
Das angebliche Connecticut-Massaker ist so tot wie eine gebratene Weihnachtsgans!!!!
Auf dem angehängten Video könnt ihr den Mann sehen, der sich als einziger (angeblicher) Vater völlig erschüttert in den Medien präsentiert hat. Auch in den deutschen Zensurmedien wurde dieses angebliche Interview häufig gesendet. Die schauspielerische Leistung war gar nicht mal so schlecht, wie man auf dem Video sehen kann, das jemand mutiges hat durchsickern lassen.
Dumm nur, daß man auf diesem kurzen Video die Zeit vor der Aufzeichnung des Interviews sieht: Der Schauspieler shakert breit lachend mit den anderen Anwesenden herum und fragt dann “….so, are we ready”.
Dann schaltet er seine Mimik um auf erschütterter Vater und gibt das “Interview”:
Hier der youtube-link:
Ich habe das Video aber vorsichtshalber gesichert und auch als Dateien angehängt. Die flv-Datei ist etwas höher aufglöst. Beim sichern ist mir seltsamerweise das Add-On, das ich hierfür nutze zweimal abgestürzt, was mir bislang bei vielen Downloads noch nie passiert ist.
Bitte rasend weiterverbreiten!!
Dies ist der ultimative Sargnagel!!!
Hier der ganze Film:
Hier 31 weitere Ungereimtheiten (von David Ickes Forum http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1061203037&postcount=866)
1. As yet, we have not seen any concrete evidence that any child died.
2. As yet, parents have not been allowed to see their children. (Photoshopped pictures do not count).
3. As of now, I have seen only one unambiguous statement from a grieving parent (Robbie Parker).
4. According to the official story, Adam Lanza was found with his older brother’s ID, and it was not
stolen. However, older brother Ryan–who officials say is very cooperative–claims not to have even seen his brother since 2010. Where would Adam get this ID? And why does such use not qualify as a theft?
5. According to the official story, Adam Lanza was wearing a black outfit with a mask and bulletproof vest. Why would he want to hide his identity, and why would he wear a bulletproof vest, if he planned to kill himself?
6. The medical examiner asserts that all wounds were caused by a rifle or other long weapon, and police/FBI say that the school was littered with .223 (rifle) casings. But Adam Lanza was found dead in the school with only handguns–a rifle was found in the trunk of his car. But then he could not possibly have been firing the rifle, and could not have committed the murders. Who did?
7. According to the official story, the killing was tightly confined to two classrooms. But then why were so many children told to close their eyes while leaving the building?
8. Joanne Didonato, the principal’s secretary, called in sick on Friday–something she rarely does. So presumably, she must have been awfully ill. Yet she then felt well enough to give an interview. “Of all days,” she said, emphasizing the strange coincidence.
9. The hospital went into lockdown and cleared four trauma rooms, but received only three patients, two of them dead children (according to the official story) and one mildly wounded adult.
10. Why were there such persistent reports that Mrs. Lanza was a kindergarten teacher, and that she died at the school, when the new official story is that she was not connected to the school and was killed at home?
11. What happened to the report that Adam Lanza’s girlfriend and another friend were missing in New Jersey?
12. What happened to the woodsman in a black jacket and camo pants who was arrested and handcuffed outside the school? He actually shouted to parents, “It wasn’t me.” Who was he and what was he doing there?
13. What happened to the dark van or SUV that the police surrounded in the parking lot, or the maroon sedan with a blown-out back window they were on the lookout for?
14. The official story is that Nancy Lanza was a gun collector who obeyed the law. But since 20-year-olds are not permitted to buy guns or ammo or carry guns in Connecticut, why would she give her “autistic” son access to both guns and ammo?
15. Why were parents told on Friday that “if you haven’t been reunited with your child by now it’s already over”? Does anyone imagine that real parents of real children would simply say, “Okay, the show’s over, let’s go home now”?
16. Would real parents of real children really be satisfied with (possibly photoshopped) pictures of their children? Wouldn’t they demand to see their children one last time firsthand?
17. According to the official story, 28 people died but only 1 was wounded. The dead included 20 small, squirmy children–difficult targets even for professionals. How could Adam Lanza achieve such amazingly deadly accuracy, in such a short length of time?
18. A child asserts that he/she heard someone say, “Put your hands up,” followed by the reply, “Don’t shoot.” This indicates that the police took a suspect into custody inside the school. But if that was Adam Lanza, how did he kill himself after that point?
19. Another child asserts that he/she saw a man pinned down to the ground with handcuffs on. Again, this indicates that the police took a suspect into custody. If that was Adam Lanza, how did he then kill himself?
20. When Ryan Lanza was falsely identified as the shooter, who deleted his Facebook profile and created many others in his name?
21. Is it reasonable for a geeky 20-year-old to carry two pistols and hundreds of rounds of ammunition while wearing a bulletproof vest and a mask?
22. Why did the police say on Friday that they were going to leave the bodies rotting in the school until Sunday, then Saturday morning announce that they had spirited the bodies away in the middle of the night? Perhaps to ensure that the transport, if any, would go unrecorded on photos or video?
23. Why won’t police tell us where they found the Henry repeating rifle, the Enfield rifle, and the shotgun?
24. Did the school have one or more security cameras? What do they show?
25. Why did a police officer specifically mention, on radio, that “they’re coming at me through this wood,” followed by a fellow officer saying, “This is it”?
26. One officer in the school said, “We’ve got one suspect down.” Who was that? Down in this situation generally means in custody (on the ground and cuffed), not dead.
27. Why didn’t Adam’s uncle see anything out of the ordinary in Adam when the two saw each other in June?
28. Why is Adam Lanza reported to be a loner when a teenager said (oxymoronically), “[Lanza and his friends] always gathered alone in a corner in school”?
29. Why did police assign an individual state trooper to every grieving family, whether the family wants such “protection” or not?
30. Why are Ryan Lanza and his roommates still in custody, and why are the police pretending that it’s for their own benefit?
31. Is it a coincidence that Nancy Lanza’s brother is Kingston Police Officer James Champion, who lives next door to the former Lanza home?